What you will be doing?
What are the requirements?
In this role, you will be responsible for all Accounts Receivable process which include billing, commission calculation, revenue calculation and reconciliation, dealing with auditors on AR, dealing to tax agent on output VAT compliance and assist in credit control.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Robust and Easy to mantain components
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Ability to occasionally travel
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ES6
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with code versioning tools Git
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM
- Good English Communication skill is prefered
- Nice to have if you familiar with Typescript
Education Qualifications & Certificates
Skills, Knowledge& Abilities